Where Do I Apply for Disability Benefits?

To file for disability benefits in Utah, Idaho, Nevada and Hawaii, you must submit a Social Security Disability application to the Social Security Administration (SSA) on the their website, or in person at an office location.

We have nearly 20 years of work experience in the Utah Social Security system, qualifying us with an in-depth knowledge to handle your case. Contact us for qualified, experienced Social Security Disability representation.